about me

Today is my first day of blogging ever! I have much to learn! But, thank you for looking at my blog. It is April, it is Spring! it is warm and wonderful and life is good :-)

I am a busy momma with 5 kids :-) They are 15 down to 6. The oldest and youngest are boys and 3 girls in between ;-) book ends.

I have businesses with Arbonne (www.nicolesanchez.myarbonne.com) and Lifewave (www.lifewave.com/nicolesanchez). My husband, Victor, and I are all about natural healthcare. Victor has been a chiropractor for 29 years now and has extensive knowledge in all health related things. We love to teach people how to benefit their health naturally through nutrition and healthier products, rather than just jumping into using medications and drugs.

Let's see. I was born and raised in Southern California and lived there until I was 35. Victor and I decided to move to Idaho to raise our children in a safer environment. We were looking for a place with low crime and high school scores and we finally found it in Idaho :-) We have been here 3 years now and find it to be a wonderful place with great people! We have many great friends and consider ourselves so blessed to live here!

Oh, I am going to Las Vegas on the 14th for NTC (National Training Conference) with Arbonne. I am really excited about all the training and new products.

I guess that is it for now. I am sure I will think of much more later :-)

Thanks for reading :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit