Easter Weekend

My neighbor made this adorable video/photo thing, I don't know if it will work here or not.

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=87bbe3e3bc26875a2c06ab&skin_id=701&large

4/12/09

What a beautiful morning :-) I have so much to be grateful for and feel incredibly blessed :-) I hope you all have a perfect Easter day. We are heading to mass soon. Just made breakfast, signing Easter cards to the kids (my kids love words and hand written cards, they are just like me! in that regard), combing hair, etc. The daily mundane things, but also the things that make life so sweet.

Later today, Andy and Jim and their kids will be coming over. Andy and I divided up food preparation and we will do an egg hunt and charades and such today. We did this last year and the kids all had so much fun, they asked for a repeat this year! I am looking forward to being out in the sun and enjoying time with such dear friends.

May God richly bless you all :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit