Good Friday

Isn't is strange how you can wake up thinking that you don't have that much to do and then the day just goes crazy? Wow. Donovan had school today at Meridian Technical Charter school and it was really cool because they were doing community service. I took some photos and will post them soon to my Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=661140946&ref=profile&nctrct=1239411862889.

We are hard boiling eggs to dye tonight and making fish for dinner, a Good Friday ;-) I hope you all have a wonderful Easter this weekend and enjoy time with your families.

I am still preparing to leave on Tuesday for my National Training Conference with Arbonne. I am really excited and doing lots to finish up. I have been meeting the most amazing people lately, just coming into my life out of nowhere and it is so exciting!

It is time to cuddle, dye eggs, watch a movie or whatever else :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit