Lifewave

Hello, again!

Most of you know that I do Arbonne and Lifewave as businesses. Part of the reason I wanted a blog was to have a place that I could share and store certain articles as they come along.

Personally, I had a horrible migraine on Thursday, I was crying in the afternoon and quite sick to my stomach. My friend, Amber, went to Victor's office and got some of the Icewave (Pain) patches to bring home to me. I had taken medications that had not touched my pain! But, as soon as I put the patches to the back of my neck, the pain dissappeared. I was so happy because I had a make up party that night and wanted to be at my best. I felt better and was nice and happy at my party in the evening ;-)

This article is interesting and I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.theleader.com.au/news/local/news/general/patch-is-a-tonic-for-pain/1435835.aspx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit