Tuesday, April 7th, 2009

One week until NTC :-) Wow, it comes up so quickly every year and catches me off guard. NTC is an annual seminar that I go to with Arbonne. We receive lots of great training, have guest motivational speakers, learn tips from people who are very successful with what they do. There are also several awards ceremonies and parties and such. It is very uplifting, encouraging, filled with amazing women who are lit up, inside and out! I LOVE it. Most years I complain that I didn't prepare in advance, no new outfits or anything. So, this year, I am working on being a bit more prepared. I still need to get my hair trimmed, but I have two new outfits, and some other odds and ins.

Planning a summer visit to California, just trying to get the dates solid. We will drive and the oldest kids will stay with their dad for 3 or 4 weeks. I can't wait to see my Grandma and Aunt Jeanie, Shele and Belinda and so many more! Too many to list ;-)

Today I will go shopping with Lindsey after Little Vic goes to school.

I hope you have an incredible day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Mother's Day, 2009