Wednesday April 15th, 2009 Las Vegas


It's a beautiful day, even with all the rain :-) Jan Camp and I are in Las Vegas for Arbonne's National Training Conference (NTC). So far, we have registered and just been really relaxing. Our early bird training is from 1:30-2:30. We have our big "Kick Off" tonight at 7PM. I am looking forward to seeing the new products! woohooo :-)

Next week when I come back home, I am doing an open house at 7PM at my home on Tuesday and Wednesday at my home, the 22nd and 23rd. Please spread the word ;-)

Yesterday, Jan and I walked and walked and walked ;-) We got rained on too, but it was lots of fun. Mostly, we are just relaxing and feeling lazy and enjoying this down time.

I hope you are having a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit