Chiropractic Dinner


This is Dr. Z. I know he is quite famous in the chiropractic profession and he teaches at Palmer College.He is a part time professor and a traveler with much experience in life. I don't know much about his professional career, but what I do know from one meeting with him is that he is charming, warm, kind, a devoted husband, father and grand father, he thinks the world of his wife and that is such a marvelous quality. When you look in his eyes, you want to know everything he has to teach and share and he is magnetic, you don't want to stop talking to him or listening to him. This is grace, charm, character, wisdom, kindness and so much more. I feel honored to have met him even for a brief time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit