Happy to be home

June 20th, 2009~ well, this is probably a bit boring, but I will update,nonetheless, for those of you that actually care about what I am doing...hehehe...and I know you are out there!

The kids and I have been home for a week now. I have been working on the house, enjoying the beginning of summer, lots of rain, gentle breezes, the wind chimes, lots of peace and quiet, for the most part ;-) I am actively working my Arbonne business and just enjoying life in general. I have been cooking quite a bit this week and just enjoying all the domestic pleasures of being able to work from home. I love sitting on the patio in the sun while having lunch and I am even enjoying all the weeding because I like to see the finished product :-)

I am eternally grateful for my fabulous friends who have spent much time hanging out this week. I am so blessed with the relationships in my life. There has been lots of laughter and love in my life and I am enjoying life much, back to my blog title, Loving Life in Idaho :-)

I hope you are well and have a fabulous weekend!

Comments

  1. Sounds great to me. I pretty sure this is the first time I've visited and I found this interesting. I looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit