Arbonne colors and amazing July special :-)


Nicole on July 15th, 2009

My Arbonne plug ;-)

  1. We are all going to wear make up (if we are women, of course! :-))
  2. Wouldn't you like to wear healthy products that won't harm you? Your skin absorbs all that you put on it in about 2 minutes. Make up in the U.S. is very toxic for the most part, that is why my hubby recommends that women DON'T wear it...until we found Arbonne, of course!
  3. Our colors stay on, are true, are full of anti-oxidants, anti-aging ingredients, NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS! you don't want to know what is in the nasty stuff you buy from the grocery store.
  4. In July, if you have $150 Retail order, Arbonne is paying your $29 membership for the whole year! You get a 20% discount for a year, a free product of your choice and you can join in on specials that I offer, too :-)
  5. I can customize your colors for you and teach you about proper application.
  6. Nicole's colors in this photo: Line Defiance Liquid Foundation in 6N, Bronzer (one of my faves!), Glow blush, eyeshadows in Magic and Mesmerize, new liquid black eyeliner, Earth Lipstick, Vavavoom lipgloss, and the Dual Volume Lash Enhancing Mascara. I am also using the new Lash Enhancer that helps your eyelashes grow longer and fuller and it is healthy and incredibly reasonably priced! I love it, have only used it about a week and notice a big difference already!

I would love to share more with you about Arbonne. I am passionate about helping people look and feel good and learning about healthier alternatives. It is really important to learn about baby care products and sun care products, too, if you have children or plan to have children.

Please check out my website and contact me.

www.nicolesanchez.myarbonne.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit