July 5th, 2009


Today will just be a quick note. I am just feeling grateful for all the wonderful people in my life. This past two weeks has been filled with birthday celebrations and gatherings with friends. I read again just recently that you have lived a good life if you die with 5 good friends in your life. I have so many more than that and I am grateful for you all :-)

We had a really nice 4th of July at the Rhinehimer's. We met them as patients and also go to church with them. There were about 80 people there and I met two other families of Donovan's friends, and that was a huge pleasure, wonderful people and I am looking forward to getting to know them better. It was hot and a bit humid for Idaho, but felt so good to be amongst friends. We finished the evening at the Loewen's house and I really enjoyed that, although, I wish I weren't so sleepy. I am feeling a bit fatigued recently from all the painting and house work this past week, so I am working on giving myself a day of rest today ;-) It is hard because I am one of those people that are always doing so much!

I hope that life is going well with you.

I had a really nice 39th birthday recently and had lunch with my girlfriends at Jan's house. Again, a perfect day, perfect weather and Jan's house is on a hill overlooking the Treasure Valley, so it was quite pleasant to sit outside and enjoy the day. Cassidy also had a birthday and just turned 13. The kids are all being very sweet and helpful today.

I wish you a gorgeous Sunday afternoon! I love Sundays :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit