My Bunko group :)


Loving my Bunko Babes

This is my fabulous Bunko group :) I adore every one of these women! When I first started Bunko, I would think the games were lagging or I would wish we only played 3 rounds instead of 4, but I have really changed my thought process about that in the past 6 months.

Our Bunko group is about so much more than a game. It is a sisterhood of women who are there to listen, encourage, support and love one another. It is a built in support group and they are kind women and fun women. What I truly enjoy is that when we share experiences with other women, we find that we are not alone. There is so much commonality. We all have so many life experiences, some are different and some are similar, but we get to offer each other encouragement and advice. I swear, these women have the most amazing advice!!

Now, I find the games fly by, the time flies by and I have a hard time concentrating on the game because I want to converse and catch up with the women so much!


I am grateful I was invited to play Bunko with these awesome women! We have a huge fundraiser for Breast Cancer awareness coming up and I will be sure to blog about that soon, too :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit