Today has been a good day

Today I fill like my cup is overflowing. It is overflowing with love, friendships, relationships, and tremendous joy.

It didn't start out that way. Which makes me realize how much of life is just perspective or my own personal mind set. It is all us really. I woke up having slept very little and just worried and stressed out about Cassidy and Morgan traveling. I had been having weird dreams for two nights and I wasn't feeling well. As the day progressed, I almost felt enveloped in love. I was getting phone calls, texts, tweets, facebook comments etc from friends, some I have met in "real" life and some I have not, but all offering support, love and encouragement. I literally felt myself getting stronger as I read and heard from people, I know they are right, I just have to calm myself down and listen to reason and accept it. We need friendship and interaction, wisdom and advice from others who have gone through what we are going through.

I am so grateful for all of you in my life who encourage, love and support me. There just aren't enough words to express this gratitude!

The day went on and I had many wonderful encounters. It was truly a beautiful day, albeit a long and exhausting one too.

Thank you for being in my life. Thank you for caring enough to read this blog.

The girls are safe and sound at Grandpa's house. I have a house full of kids that are sleeping over, all is right in the world....for now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit