Simply Fit update

About five weeks ago, I started a Simply Fit Hub here in Boise, Idaho. It was with great hesitation that I decided to do this. My biggest concern is my own personal difficulty with losing weight, which I now refer to as releasing pounds. In 1999 I had thyroid cancer and radiation that killed off my thyroid function. Ever since then, I have steadily been gaining weight and been unable to release it. I decided to fully embrace this system as a complete life change for myself. I want to nourish my body and spirit by living in alignment with what I know to be true. I know how I need to eat, what I need to eat and that I need to make taking care of myself more of a priority. I also strongly mentally link up my determination to change my exercise and eating habits with my success in business and life in general.

Coming up on week 5, I would love to share with you my favorite things about doing this program. There is simply no price tag you can put on how I FEEL right now. I have had the best attitude and mental clarity, energy and positive spirit ever this past 5 weeks. I know that I must shed toxins in order to release pounds, so the first 30 days, we eliminated all high allergen foods. Well, surprisingly enough to me, I believe I have some sensitivities to certain foods that I was unaware of. Now when I have dairy, my stomach really reacts. The heartburn I had for this past year is completely gone while I am on the program. When I do "cheat" and eat something not on the plan, certain things really give me heartburn again. So, I am becoming aware of how various foods affect my body. This is quite empowering.

I am just beginning on this journey, but I will say that I see changes in my body already. I am almost to my first goal which was what I weighed three years ago. I had been very upset with how my arms were looking and this morning I was noticing how much better they look already. I can fit in clothes that were tight. I look in the mirror and I like seeing the improvements and I am eagerly anticipating more improvements.

Even if you don't need to release pounds, this program is great for detoxifying your liver and kidneys and we all need to take good care of ourselves to live our best life. We definitely want to do all that we can in our power to keep disease and obesity at bay. If you would like more information, please contact me. This is a structured program with lots of information and guidance. I would love to help you on your journey to wellness and living your optimal life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit

Mother's Day, 2009