Invitation to my girlfriends

Victor and Nicole on an Arbonne
7 day Caribbean cruise
that Nicole earned!
Nicole with Deborah Hicks and Pierre Bottiglieri at a GTC
New Manager's dinner
Visiting the pyramids on a vacation to Cancun
earned through Arbonne.
Victor and Nicole in Atlantis in the Bahamas
courtesy of Arbonne.
Nicole with Christy Dreiling, National Vice President,
In Atlantis.
Atlantis was so gorgeous! Completely relaxing and absolute bliss!
You get to hang out and have fun with incredibly positive women!
My sponsor, Jan Camp and I, at GTC in Las Vegas


You are officially invited to join my Arbonne family!

In case I haven't made it clear, I love my business with Arbonne, it has been an incredible journey of self discovery, self awareness and the most positive experience I could ever imagine and I want you enjoying this journey WITH me!

Arbonne is doing a really great promotion right now for our annual Global Training Conference (GTC) which is in Las Vegas in April. If you become a consultant and have an order of $350 dollars (materials to start your own business or personal use), the conference fee of $300 is waived!!! We put four women in each room and split the cost of the room. Can you say giant grown up slumber party? We really have so much fun with this. So, if you get yourself to Vegas, the cost will be minimal, but the benefits are extraordinary.

I have learned so much from attending GTC's with Arbonne that it would fill many notebooks. Here are some of the things that I always carry with me that I learned at various conferences:

1.You only have 18 summers with your kids.

2. Dance. Give up all the concerns over how you look and just have fun and DANCE!

3. You are a combination of the 5 people that you spend the most time with. Make sure they are people that you want to be like.

4. What you think about you bring about.

5. Garbage in, garbage out. Don't allow any garbage in your mind, not through TV, what you read, listen to, who you listen to, who you spend time with. Your mind is precious, guard it well.

6. Anyone can do this business and succeed if they apply themselves and don't quit. Over and over you will hear people interviewed and see them walk across the stage and they are normal people just like us. They have a dream and they stick with it and do what it takes to achieve their dream!

GTC is one the most uplifting events I have attended in my life. I would never miss it. You will laugh, cry, be inspired, be on fire, you will NOT want it to end and you won't want to leave.

Plus, did I mention that it's pretty much one big party? It is so much fun to hang out with dynamic and positive people.

As goes building a business with Arbonne, we have the best training in the world, a system that works, skills based coaching to help you succeed, and you get ME :) It is my intention to help you get to the top if you decide that you would like to join me on this journey. I hope you will consider it. I am here to answer any questions that you might have!

Did I mention the travel? I love the trips that I earn with Arbonne :) Also, I love my monthly income and mostly I love who I have become along the way.

Give it some thought. This could be the answer to your prayers.

P.S. We have great entertainment, awesome keynote speakers, and NEW PRODUCTS get announced and released.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandpa Charles' visit