Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads

I wanted to do a quick blog post about the Genius pads. I had been noticing some fine lines under my eyes and realized that I had been forgetting to do my Genius pads at night. As soon as I start using these again, I feel like my skin looks so much better! The fine lines are definitely gone and I have people asking me what I am doing different, so it's not just in my mind ;)

Here is a Video that explains the basics about Genius. I had 3 age spots along my left jaw line and I am now down to one and it is fading quite well.

Here are some key points about this product:

Plant based retinoids are used to reduce the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration. With continued use, skin tone and clarity is more evenly restored.
Phytinol helps promote the appearance of improved skin tone and smoothness, to deliver an even, less lined look.
Mandelic acid increases the cell turnover which also aids in reducing the appearance of wrinkles.

Here are a couple of before and after photos. Mostly, I just want to highly recommend this product because I notice a huge difference in my skin. Please contact me for details about how you can buy at a discount. Buy Genius Nightly Resurfacing Pads



Retinoids, along with other ingredients, helps reduce
the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration;
with continued use, skin tone and clarity is more
evenly restored
Phytinol helps promote the appearance of improved skin
tone and surface smoothness to deliver an even, less-
lined look
Mandelic acid encourages surface cell turnover, resulting
in an even toned skin appearance as well as reducing the
appearance of wrinkles
Bisabolol, from the chamomile plant, calms skin
ARBONNE ADVANTAGE
Smarter skincare products with innovative formulas that
incorporate botanical ingredients with cutting-edge science,
deliver significant and visible benefits when combined with
any Arbonne skincare regimen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit