Updates on Life



This past year has been quite momentous in my life. It is significant in the marking of time and seasons of life. Within 8 months, my 3 oldest kids all moved out. We are left with our 17 and 15 year old at home. My brother-in-law, Tony, moved in during the month of June. He moved here from California to be with family and also to help my husband, Victor, around the house more. Victor has had several injuries in his lifetime which make it difficult for him to do a lot of manual labor. I am grateful that Tony is here helping and it is all going smoothly so far.

A rare photo with most of the family including significant others. 

My youngest daughter, Emily, is in her Senior year of high school and she is a very driven and motivated and high performing student. She is taking several dual credit classes and they are very time consuming for her and her senior year has not been an easy one. She applied to the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho and plans to attend there this coming fall of 2018. She has a great group of dynamic friends and a very sweet and kind boyfriend that Victor and I both approve of. I am hoping that her Senior year is as wonderful as I have hoped and envisioned for her.

Emily's Senior Photo

We also have Little Victor at home. He is not little and outsizes us all, but we still have never figured out a nick name to distinguish him from Daddy Victor ;) He is a Freshman this year at the Meridian Technical Charter School. He is interested in studying computers and eventually working in a field related to computers. Victor is a delightful young man with a kind spirit and is a blessing to us all.

"Lil'"Victor 

We still have 3 dogs at home. I take care of my grandson, Koda, full time and he is now 19 months old. Time is just flying by! I continue to do the billing for my husband's chiropractic practice. If you need an amazing chiropractor with 37 years of experience who is by far the most talented chiropractor that many of us have ever been to, feel free to contact my husband. His name is Dr. Victor Sanchez, 208-938-5585.

 Cassidy and Koda

My husband, Victor

I also still have my business with Arbonne. I continue to earn the trips each year and love to help people to live healthier lives. We have incredible skin care that yields awesome results and our fitness products have helped many of us to feel better and overcome long time health issues. I am currently down 33 pounds and still going! I love helping others. If you ever want to try the products, feel free to ask me for samples. Nicole's Arbonne Website




I am blessed with beautiful friends, many that I have met through my Arbonne business. I personally believe that nothing is more important than the relationships we build and loving others unconditionally.

I am hopeful that 2018 will be a wonderful year for us all. I look forward to furthering friendships and relationships and enjoying the simple joys that each day brings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invitation to my girlfriends

Grandpa Charles' visit